Welcome to dayleighs.com! This is a blog to chronicle my life over the next six months. I know you are saying, “why would I want to read about you?”
Why I am interesting.
- I interact with more former criminals and recovering drug addicts than most people know in their lifetime.
- I am a recovering addict. I have made something of myself: a little something called, HOMEOWNER! Yeah, that’s right.
- I work full time, go to school 3/4 time, parent a 6 year old, a 15 year old, 3 dogs, 15 fish and my wonderful fantabulous husband.
- I am busy. Sometimes I have meltdowns. These can be fun to witness.
- I have overcome meth addiction. I am about to embark on a very scary journey.
I am beginning a journey to overcome my unhealthy lifestyle. I want to change my eating habits. My portion sizes. I want to NOT run out of breathe when I walk up a hill. I would like to go on a run with my little brother and be able to run further than him. More than anything I want to be an example to my family. I want to be able to provide a loving and happy mother. Not a mother who hides behind frump.